Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Catenin (β-catenin)
CTNNb1; bCat; b-Cat; CTNN-B1; Catenin Beta 1; Cadherin-Associated Protein
- Product No.PAB021Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB021Mu01-Recombinant Beta Catenin (β-catenin)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 258
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 368
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 920
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3680
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against β-catenin. It has been selected for its ability to recognize β-catenin in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Versican and its associated molecules: Potential diagnostic markers for multiple myeloma Pubmed:25623955|
|Journal of Bone and Mineral Research||Adverse effects of osteocytic constitutive activation of ?-catenin on bone strength and bone growth Pubmed:25639729|
|Am J Transl Res||Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive rats PubMed: 26396666|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA. pubmed:28533512|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA Pubmed: 28533512|
|The Showa University Journal of Medical Sciences||Eribulin Treatment Induces High Expression of miR-195 and Inactivates the Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway in Triple-negative Breast Cancer Doi: 10.15369/sujms.30.359|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||Urinary procollagen III aminoterminal propeptide and β-catenin–New diagnostic biomarkers in solitary functioning kidney? Pubmed: 30738287|
|Biomed Pharmacother||Silence of FAM83H-AS1 promotes chemosensitivity of gastric cancer through Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway Pubmed: 32028241|
|Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology||Novel complex of cosmetic ingredients with promising action in preventing hair loss and follicular aging through mechanism involving enrichment of WNT/signaling … Pubmed: 33179848|
|Nutrients||Hydroxytyrosol as a Promising Ally in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia Pubmed: 32784915|
|Oncotarget||Amalgamation of PI3K and EZH2 blockade synergistically regulates invasion and angiogenesis: combination therapy for glioblastoma multiforme 33473259|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB021Mu02||Recombinant Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB021Mu01||Recombinant Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB021Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB021Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB021Mu||ELISA Kit for Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB021Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Beta Catenin (β-catenin)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|