Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)
Apo-B; FLDB; Apo B-100; Apo B-48
- Product No.PAC003Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC003Hu01-Recombinant Apolipoprotein B (APOB)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 196
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against APOB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Journal of Lipid Research||Group 1B phospholipase A2 deficiency protects against diet-induced hyperlipidemia in mice Jlr: M019463|
|J Clin Endocrinol Metab.?||Elevated retinol binding protein 4 induces apolipoprotein B production and associates with hypertriglyceridemia Pubmed:25781360|
|Biochim Biophys Acta||Culturing of HepG2 cells with human serum improve their functionality and suitability in studies of lipid metabolism PubMed: 26515253|
|Am J Cardiovasc Dis||Hypoascorbemia induces atherosclerosis and vascular deposition of lipoprotein (a) in transgenic mice PubMed: 26064792|
|The Journal of Biological Chemistry||Proprotein convertase subtilisin/Kexin type 9 (PCSK9) single domain antibodies are potent inhibitors of LDL receptor degradation Pubmed:27284008|
|United States Patent Application||COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR EFFICACIOUS AND SAFE DELIVERY OF SIRNA USING SPECIFIC CHITOSAN-BASED NANOCOMPLEXES y2016:0152988.html|
|alcohol and alcoholism||Hops (Humulus lupulus) Content in Beer Modulates Effects of Beer on the Liver After Acute Ingestion in Female Mice. pubmed:27659607|
|Frontiers in Physiology||Change in the Lipid Transport Capacity of the Liver and Blood during Reproduction in Rats pubmed:28798692|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPC003Hu01||Native Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC003Hu02||Recombinant Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC003Hu01||Recombinant Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC003Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC003Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC003Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAC003Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAC003Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAC003Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC003Hu||ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|HEC003Hu||High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCC003Hu||CLIA Kit for Apolipoprotein B (APOB)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|