Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)
CD227; EMA; H23AG; KL-6; PEM; PEMT; PUM; CA15-3; CA153; Cancer antigen 15-3; Carcinoma-associated mucin; Episialin; Peanut-reactive urinary mucin; Polymorphic epithelial mucin
- Product No.RPA413Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass17.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass17kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro1034~Gln1151 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.1
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 416
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 832
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2496
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 10mM PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Annals of surgical oncology||Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. PubMed: 20717734|
|J Hum Lact||Host Defense Proteins in Breast Milk and Neonatal Yeast Colonization PubMed: 26116637|
|Breast||Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (ALCAM) in Saudi Breast Cancer Patients as Prognostic and Predictive Indicator PubMed: 26446295|
|PLoS One.||The Presence and Anti-HIV-1 Function of Tenascin C in Breast Milk and Genital Fluids Pubmed:27182834|
|Int J Clin Exp Med||The influence of long-term corneal contact lens wearing on the stability and quality of tear film in Qinghai files:ijcem0020163.pdf|
|Talanta||Ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 biomarker by immuno-loop-mediated isothermal amplification. pubmed:28107977|
|Cellular Microbiology||An adherent mucus layer attenuates the genotoxic effect of colibactin. pubmed:29156489|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA413Hu01||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA413Hu02||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA413Hu03||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA413Hu21||OVA Conjugated Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SPA413Hu02||Synthetic Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Immunogen; Blocking Peptide.|
|PAA413Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu08||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu03||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA413Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA413Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA413Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA413Hu||ELISA Kit for Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA413Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|