Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)
CD227; EMA; H23AG; KL-6; PEM; PEMT; PUM; CA15-3; CA153; Cancer antigen 15-3; Carcinoma-associated mucin; Episialin; Peanut-reactive urinary mucin; Polymorphic epithelial mucin
- Product No.PAA413Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA413Hu02-Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 196
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MUC1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MUC1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:320-1300
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Annals of surgical oncology||Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. PubMed: 20717734|
|J Hum Lact||Host Defense Proteins in Breast Milk and Neonatal Yeast Colonization PubMed: 26116637|
|Breast||Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (ALCAM) in Saudi Breast Cancer Patients as Prognostic and Predictive Indicator PubMed: 26446295|
|PLoS One.||The Presence and Anti-HIV-1 Function of Tenascin C in Breast Milk and Genital Fluids Pubmed:27182834|
|Int J Clin Exp Med||The influence of long-term corneal contact lens wearing on the stability and quality of tear film in Qinghai files:ijcem0020163.pdf|
|Talanta||Ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 biomarker by immuno-loop-mediated isothermal amplification. pubmed:28107977|
|Cellular Microbiology||An adherent mucus layer attenuates the genotoxic effect of colibactin. pubmed:29156489|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA413Hu01||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA413Hu02||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA413Hu03||Recombinant Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPA413Hu21||OVA Conjugated Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|SPA413Hu02||Synthetic Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Immunogen; Blocking Peptide.|
|PAA413Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu08||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA413Hu03||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA413Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA413Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA413Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Mucin 1 (MUC1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA413Hu||ELISA Kit for Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA413Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Mucin 1 (MUC1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|