Polyclonal Antibody to 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)
DBH; SDR9C1; D-beta-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase,Mitochondrial; Short Chain Dehydrogenase/Reductase Family 9C,Member 1
- Product No.PAG356Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPG356Hu01-Recombinant 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 245 US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BDH1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BDH1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.01-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPG356Hu01||Recombinant 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAG356Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAG356Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEG356Hu||ELISA Kit for 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMG356Hu||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for 3-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase 1 (BDH1) ,etc.||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|