Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
Rnase-A3; RnaseA3; ECP; RNS3; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 3; Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Product No.MAB758Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C3
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Lambda
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB758Hu01-Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 1g
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 33600 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against RNASE3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RNASE3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Journal of American Science||Assessment of the Role of Serum and Urine Eosinophil Cationic Protein in Diagnosis of Wuchereria bancrofti Infection Jofamerican: source|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Intercellular adhesion molecule?1 expression in activated eosinophils is associated with mucosal remodeling in nasal polyps Pubmed:25573100|
|International Journal of Molecular Sciences||The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot Study Pubmed:26927088|
|annals of allergy asthma & immunology||Interleukin 16 and CCL17/thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease. pubmed:27986411|
|European Journal of Clinical Investigation||Dying blood mononuclear cell secretome exerts antimicrobial activity. pubmed:27513763|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB758Hu02||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB758Hu01||Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB758Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB758Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB758Hu72||Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB758Hu||ELISA Kit for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|PSB758Hu01||Antibody Pair for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.|
|KSB758Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|