Recombinant Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)
COL18-A1; COL18A1; KNO; Endostatin; Collagen Alpha-1(XVIII)Chain
- Product No.RPC134Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass21.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass21kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsHis1591~Lys1774 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point9.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! 280 US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 560
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1680
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Spike RBD Protein (S-RBD)
- Protein G
- Protein A
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC134Mu01||Recombinant Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC134Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC134Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAC134Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAC134Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Collagen Type XVIII (COL18)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|