Polyclonal Antibody to Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)
TNNI3; TNNC1; CMH7; C-TnI; Troponin I Type 3; Troponin I Type 3, Cardiac
- Product No.PAA478Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA478Hu01-Recombinant Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 196
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against cTnI. It has been selected for its ability to recognize cTnI in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Animal and Feed Sciences,||The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of rats Pl:Source|
|Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg.||Comparison of femoral and aortic remote ischaemia preconditioning for cardioprotection against myocardial ischaemia/reperfusion injury in a rat model Pubmed:25205781|
|Exp Ther Med||Cardioprotective effect of remote preconditioning of trauma and remote ischemia preconditioning in a rat model of myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury PubMed: 26136887|
|Heart International||Circulating miR-126 and miR-499 reflect progression of cardiovascular disease; correlations with uric acid and ejection fraction pubmed:27924211|
|Archivos de medicina veterinaria||Cardiac biomarkers in dogs with visceral leishmaniasis S0301-732X2016000300004|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA478Hu02||Recombinant Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA478Hu01||Recombinant Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APA478Hu01||Active Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAA478Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA478Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA478Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA478Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA478Hu||ELISA Kit for Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA478Hu||CLIA Kit for Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA478Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|